Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: The FOAD series continues...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color=red>
    (20:13:58) F.O.A.D. says to chloe: earned mine without having the government care for my cancer infested ass *LOL*

    (20:14:16) F.O.A.D. says to chloe: oh I don't got cancer *S

    <font color=lime><center>
    ...chloe procedes to laugh at his cancer jokes...</center>

    <font color=white>
    Then when Wendee enters the room, FOAD starts PMing her more bullshit...

    <font color=red>
    (21:15:06) F.O.A.D. PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: you should take it easy on chloe... she was never here. She is happy that you are still talking to her and trying to keep a friendship outside of here.

    (21:18:02) F.O.A.D. PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: you see... I was chloe and I just loved watching them eat away at themself like a cancer. Just keep your friendship with chloe seperate from this room.

    <font color=white>Just more FOAD bullshit... chloe was talking and laughing a long.


  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    but i dont think chloe would laugh at anything....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chloe doesn't need sympathy. I'm sorry for ever giving it to her. She's used more than one guy on here.
    Chloe used non and told him she'd never considered doing the net relationship thing before being with him, but she had infact actually just finished with another guy on here (I wont say his name cus i think he wants left out of this) that non found out about only a few weeks ago. She used that guy the same way she just used non, and now she's moved on and dumped non for FOAD. We all know FOADs track record with his countless online soul mates. I wonder who's gonna break who first...

    I don't feel the least bit sorry for chloe anymore. Yesterday she flaunted her relationship with FOAD infront of non's face, kissing FOAD and telling him she loved him (which she hadn't done before outloud, but did yesterday just because non was there)... and now non's hurt and gone. And today she laughed along with FOAD, making jokes about my medical discharged. She's not all innocent. She's just as much a part of it as FOAD is, and I'm sorry I didn't know it sooner.

    They really do deserve eachother.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chloe... if it wasn't you that was doing that shit, if it was FOAD impersonating you, just say so so this shit can stop.

  5. #5
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Red face

    lefttop
    biggrin

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Trixi78's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hank could not have said it better....chloe has never done that before, never showed affection for FOAD in public. Looking back it sounds suspicious now.


  7. #7
    Inactive Member Non Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it was chloe yesterday for 100% and she was all affectionate then.... i don't know what happened today so i can't say if it were her for sure..... but why wouldn't it be? and thank you guys for confronting her.... cuz why should she be made comfortable?.... would it really help?..... maybe atleast this way she knows that people are not happy with what she has become,,,, anyway enough about that fuck i'm sick of all this crap.... just want everything to be back to normal.... why can't she just keep it out of my face..... thats all i want..... i mean it can't be healthy for them to be in the pool when no one respects them..... but they are there to get in my face.... cuz obviously what they have done to me already wasn't enough.... chloe if ya read this.... just stay outta there ok? well or atleast PM foad.... damn do you really feel good about all this? does it make you happy to rub it in?.... i hope so.... cuz it better be worth it to you that i have to stay away from my friends.... whatever fuck i'm done with this topic i feel sick..... see you all soon hopefuly....*S


  8. #8
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK< I gotta step in now. WHile FOAD and CHloe were talkin to a lot of ya in the pool, I was in the basement for two hours, talking to her, the real CHloe. I knew her pretty good, and I know without a doubt it was her. I talked to her abouta lot of things, actually, and I believe everything she told me. I found out a lot of things, number one, how sick FOAD is, number two, how he got in when he did, and number three, that some others you guys trust ain't exactly being honest with you all. I will have more to say later on all of this, but you guys are all being played like actors following a script. You guys can believe what you want, but CHloe is not the enemy here, well, the CHloe FOAD put together with pieces of the real CHloe, and a lot of stuff he made up is the one you guys have trouble with, not the real one

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Thanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I like demon chloe, i like foad, i like mel, i liked what i saw of non. i like the people i met in the pool. i have never seen the chloe foad, so i really know nothing of what you guys are talking about. i dont care what you guys think of me, for i am the abscence of LUV or HATE. AND I LIKE IT THAT WAY.

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *checkin watch..looks at Non suiously..hurry up..Im not done with you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •